Current Positions Available:
- Students and facility advisors looking for internship placement may apply
Behavioral Health Positions
- In-Home Therapy & School Clinician
- Therapeutic Mentor/Therapeutic Training And Support
- Psychologist (PhD, PsyD, EdD)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Outpatient Clinician
Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Positions
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Behavioral Technician
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst
Home and Community Based Programs
- Peer Support
- Email three references, resume and cover letter to HR@lamourgroup.org. Please include position applying for in cover letter.
Working at LBD clinic means being committed to Diversity and Patient Care. Our Internships Field Practicum Job Opportunities Fee for Services Independent Contracting Opportunities Must be incorporated with state of Massachusetts.
LBD clinic and LCHI is always looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our continued growth and success. Our goal is to attract and retain exceptionally talented employees and interns to join our dynamic mental health community bases clinic. We offer stimulating career opportunities for motivated individuals with competitive compensation that provides professional development as well as personal reward and recognition. You´ll be empowered to do your best work in our caring environment. Work with great people and feel valued everyday. We are an equal opportunity employer. Ability to speak French Creole, Cape Verdean Creole, Haitian Creole ,Creole Portuguese, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Russian, German, American Sign Language and/or other Languages is preferred. We will be looking to hire staff as Clinicians and Para Professionals to work in their community in the following areas (please see job descriptions):